We’re looking for two sales associates who have the desire to learn, collaborate, and work as part of our team to support our clients in elevating their technology. If you have an aptitude for technology, are persistent and excellent at follow-up, and have a proven track record of developing relationships and closing business, then contact us immediately.
As a full-service IT consultant, Vertikal6 provides managed IT services to help businesses maximize revenue and uptime. As one of Providence Business News’ fastest growing companies in 2014 and 2016 Best Places to Work, we understand the importance of a strong team.
Who You Are
The successful candidates must embrace technology, be career minded, and have excellent communication skills, a great attitude and a strong work ethic. You are the right candidate if you are:
- Personable and skilled at developing relationships
- Extremely strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Positive attitude and a high energy level
- Energetic, driven, self-starter with the motivation to constantly improve and meet long and short term goals
- Results driven and a true team player
- Exhibit a high willingness to put the customer first
- A passion for generating new business leads
- Willing to take ownership and initiative
- Knowledgeable about computer networks and business technology, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Your Primary Responsibilities Include
This is a full-time, long-term, CAREER opportunity in our Warwick, RI office. We pride ourselves on the tenure of our staff and as a result, we’re looking for the right person to grow with our company. You will:
- Network to develop sales leads
- Generate leads and contacting leads provided to you
- Update prospect and client data in our software
- Work internally with technical resources to develop solutions and proposals
- Present the appropriate IT solutions to help businesses address their needs, ultimately closing new business
- Quote and respond to new client inquiries
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of our technology solutions and service offerings.
- Continually work with our senior consultants and clients to conduct regular business reviews, uncovering new opportunities for additional IT solutions
- Identify, develop and apply sales strategies to grow market share
- Maintain long-term mutually beneficial customer relationships
- Outside sales calls to prospects
- Conduct meetings with prospects and existing clients to demonstrate the features and benefits of our solutions
- Partner with our marketing team to conduct prospecting campaigns
What We Will Offer You
This opportunity will provide you with an opportunity to hit the ground running in a successful territory as part of a rapidly growing and well-respected company. You’ll receive:
- A defined strategic plan for your success, backed by a great team
- A secure company and team environment where your efforts will be supportedCompensation that rewards your contributions
- A team environment where your strengths are valued and developed
- A place where your contributions are encouraged
- Competitive benefits that include salary and commission, performance bonus, health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and holidays, and more!
- This position offers a competitive base salary as well as a sales commission plan. To start the conversation, please send your resume, and cover letter with compensation requirements to Careers@Vertikal6.com.
OUR COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. YOUR RESUME AND INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL. CANDIDATES MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS A COMPLETE BACKGROUND CHECK PRIOR TO HIRE AND MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE.