There are many reasons why Office 365 may be right for your organization: productivity gains for your team, predictable costs for your organization, access to the latest version of Office products and more. Here are a few key reasons why you may want to consider a Microsoft 365 migration:
- Seamless Coordination and Flexibility: Office 365 works seamlessly with the programs you already know and use, including Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, Publisher and PowerPoint. Pay-as-you-go pricing options give you predictability and flexibility for your business. Provide users with only the services they need, cost-effectively adding value to your business.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access: Provides web-enabled access to email, important documents, contacts, and calendar on almost any device—including PCs, Macintosh computers, iPhones, Android phones, and BlackBerry smartphones. Work anytime, from almost any location with the ability to access email and documents from your mobile device.
- Easily Communicate and Collaborate: Create a password-protected portal to share large email files both inside and outside of your organization, giving you a single location to find the latest versions of files or documents. Send instant messages to colleagues and customers and invite them to participate in online meetings where you can review documents or take control of a desktop.
- Email, Collaboration, and Online Meeting Solutions: Enhance your Office experience with features like a 50-gigabyte (GB) mailbox that accommodates attachments up to 25MB, calendaring, contacts, online meetings, instant messaging, document collaboration and more.
- Security: You’ll use the same systems used by Microsoft and other enterprises worldwide to help protect email, documents, and networks. These systems scan your messages and documents for spam and malicious software 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Microsoft data centers help safeguard your data and are certified to meet multiple industry-standard certifications.
Migrating from Exchange (on-premises) to Office 365 (in the cloud) isn’t always a simple cookie cutter process. For that reason, we offer migration planning assistance as well as ongoing support post-deployment. We have deep rooted expertise across all verticals in Exchange, Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, archives, security, DNS, storage, firewalls, proxies, networking, Autodiscover, Active Directory, AD FS, DirSync, PowerShell, client app packaging, pushing out policies to endpoint clients, mobile device management expertise, ActiveSync policies expertise and more!
Our services reduce costs associated with staffing and support, increases end-user adoption and leads to successful migration and setup with little impact to your team. Contact us today to find out why Office 365 is the future of office productivity and collaboration tools.